Monday, February 06, 2006


Milli Vanilli Rides Again

Let's hope not.

Remember when the synthetic duo won a Grammy as Best New Artist? It was 1990.

But that's not the most egregious Grammy goof. MSNBC has a nice recap of Grammy's Greatest Goofs. (Should it be "Gooves?") You can even vote for the worst.

I voted for the New Vaudeville Band's 1966 win in the category Best Contemporary Recording with that awful "Winchester Cathedral." They beat out The Association's "Cherish," the Monkees' "Last Train to Clarksville," the Mamas and the Papas' "Monday Monday," the Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations" and the Beatles' "Eleanor Rigby."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9598371/

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. I read through most of it but I figured you would be more likely to see my comments if I posted to the first story. The picture of you is a nice touch. Have you had some work done? haha. You look younger than you did a few years ago. I'm just kidding. I'm pretty sure you haven't had any work done but you DO look younger. Again, great job on the blog. You provide some valuable insights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home