Monday, March 13, 2006



Going for the record

I was in Knoxville last week at the Ace Hardware on Maynardville Highway to tape yet another episode of "Modern Marvels" for the History Channel. Yes, another one. I think this is my sixth. I'm on "Hardware Stores," "More Hardware Stores," "Power Tools," "Hand Tools" and "Garage Gadgets."

This episode is titled "Drilling" and focuses on all manner of drilling, from the kind they do in coal mines to the kind you do in your home. That's where I come in. I tell a couple of stories from my book "Did Monkeys Invent the Monkey Wrench" about power drills.

The folks at Actuality think I may have the record for most appearances on "Modern Marvels." I doubt it.


The producer was Kristina Djokic, from Actuality Productions in Woodland Hill, California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home